A woman who declined to give Asake, a Nigerian singer, her phone number has expressed her regret on Twitter.
When the Twitter user wasn’t famous, Asake had previously contacted him a DM. She declined to give him her phone number when he asked for it.
The conversation between Asake and the Twitter user have now been made public.
She said that she ought to have given him her phone number in the conversation.
See screenshots below:
Benue Vibes is an Entertainment platform. We promote music, videos and open to any kind of promotions. Contact us to get started: 08073421013 & 08077018139 or Kwaghshirvictor@gmail.com.
- “My dad is fine. No, he is not dead and he has not been in an accident” – Uche Edochie on reports that his dad, Pete Edochie is dead
- Nandy (Napona Ft. Oxlade) (Download MP3)
- Mavins – Alle Ft. Rema, LadiPoe, Bayanni, Crayon, Boy Spyce, Magixx & Ayra Starr
- Bella Shmurda “New Born Fela” | Download MP3
- Burna Boy “Love, Damini” (Download Album MP3) (Full Tracklist)
- Burna Boy Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Finally Reveals The Reason Why They Broke Up