Paul Okoye, a Nigerian artist, advised men to quit dating poor women.
The artist made this comment in response to a video in which a woman claimed that she was seeing a wealthy man and had inked his name on her stomach.
The woman is heard saying in the video, “Normally, I will never date a broke guys.”
On his Instagram Stories, Paul posted the footage with the comment, “Maybe guys should stop dating broke girls too.”
The artist recently explained what men actually want.
Men don’t care if one loves them or not, according to Paul Okoye, who is going through a divorce from his estranged wife, Anita.
Paul claims that males only worry about making money and living in peace.
“A man just wants to make money and have peace….He doesn’t care wether you love him or not.
“Before going to bed, he thinks, calculates etc.
“Wakes up in the morning, strategize on how to achieve at the end of the day.
Benue Vibes is an Entertainment platform. We promote music, videos and open to any kind of promotions. Contact us to get started: 08073421013 & 08077018139 or Kwaghshirvictor@gmail.com.
- “My dad is fine. No, he is not dead and he has not been in an accident” – Uche Edochie on reports that his dad, Pete Edochie is dead
- Nandy (Napona Ft. Oxlade) (Download MP3)
- Mavins – Alle Ft. Rema, LadiPoe, Bayanni, Crayon, Boy Spyce, Magixx & Ayra Starr
- Bella Shmurda “New Born Fela” | Download MP3
- Burna Boy “Love, Damini” (Download Album MP3) (Full Tracklist)
- Burna Boy Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Finally Reveals The Reason Why They Broke Up