Singer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, also known as Kizz Daniel, has been invited by the police in Lagos State for questioning.
The singer of “Buga” was apparently invited for questioning after allegedly seizing the laundry van of a business he hired to do his laundry.
According to a source who confirmed this to LIB, the musician seized the bus because the clothing he sent them to clean were ruined and were worth N14 million.
Owners of the laundry bus quickly invited him to be questioned after reporting the incident to officers with the Ilasan police division.
The artist will be available for questioning on Tuesday, August 9, according to the singer’s attorney, who spoke with police today, August 5.
The laundry bus has been found and is safe.
Benue Vibes is an Entertainment platform. We promote music, videos and open to any kind of promotions. Contact us to get started: 08077018139 or Kwaghshirvictor@gmail.com.
- Fireboy DML “Bandana” ft. Asake | Download MP3
- Dj Shishi “Woman Duty” Ft. JJ DeBusta | Download Music MP3
- Asake “Terminator” (Now Out) | Download MP3
- Beyonce sold her soul to the devil – Bishop Patrick Wooten (video)
- There is no truth to rumors that the Nigerian musician 2face Idibia got a banker pregnant – Efe Omorogbe
- Jaydreamz “Breakfast (Remix)” Ft. Zlatan | Download MP3